DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Glass fibre Veil Market 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global glass fibre veil market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing use of glass fibre veil in end-user industries is a key factor driving the growth of the global glass fibre veil market. . Roofing tissue, black facing tissue, FRP surface tissue, and wall covering tissue are some of the applications for nonwoven fibreglass tissue.
Over the next five years, building & construction is expected to maintain market dominance. Composite materials’ penetration in the construction industry has been steadily increasing, owing to their inherent benefits such as corrosion resistance, high specific strength, great aesthetic properties, and excellent abrasion resistance. Transportation, Marine, and Pipe & Tank are all set to see significant growth in the coming years.
The global glass fibre veil market is segmented based on type and application. Based on type, the glass fibre veil market is segmented into wet laid process and dry laid process. Based on application, the glass fibre veil market is segmented into roof material, plasterboard, electronics and automobiles, floor covering, and others.
Geographically, the global glass fibre veil market covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. Some of the companies operating in the global glass fibre veil market include Johns Manville, Owens Corning, Jiangsu Changhai Composite, Saint-Gobain, Ahlstrom-Munksj among others.
- Global Glass Fibre Veil Market Research and Analysis by Product Type
- Global Glass Fibre Veil Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global glass fibre veil market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global glass fibre veil market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global glass fibre veil market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Glass fibre Veil Market by Type
4.1.1. Wet laid Process
4.1.2. Dry laid Process
4.2. Global Glass fibre Veil Market by Application
4.2.1. Roof Material
4.2.3. Electronics & Automotive
4.2.4. Floor Covering
5. Regional Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. United States
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Company Profiles
6.2. Jiangsu Changhai Composite
6.3. Johns Manville
6.4. Owens Corning
6.5. Saint-Gobain S.A.
6.6. Shaanxi HuaTek Fiberglass Material
6.7. Sinoma Jinjing Fiberglass
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8tg2qz