Make your LINE chats more vibrant and exciting with Effect Stickers
<Sticker sent in chatroom>
You may also watch GIF video here.
Check out our first wave of Effect Stickers here!
© LINE Corporation
Creating a Theme
After entering your product detail settings in My Page, set a color skin that matches your images' designs.
|A. Main Images||3|
|B. Menu Button Images||32|
|C. Menu Background Images||2|
|D. Passcode Image||16|
|E. Profile Images||4|
|F. Chat Background Image||2|
|G. Splash Images||2|
For more details, please see the complete creation guidelines.
Complete creation guidelines
|Creator||Up to 50 characters|
|Theme Title||Up to 40 characters|
|Theme Description||Up to 160 characters|
|Copyright||Up to 50 characters|
Asian language characters and some symbols count as 2 characters each.
A. Main Images
Theme Title, Theme Description, and Creator's Name
G. Splash Image
B. Menu Button Images
C. Menu Background Images
E. Profile Images
F. Chat Background Image
D. Passcode Image
- Feel free to use this Adobe Photoshop template to get started making themes for versions 8.3.0 and above of the LINE app.
- Use it in Photoshop together with the guide to create themes with minimal hassle.
- · This template may change to reflect updates made to creators' themes.
- · Redistribution of either the original or a modified version of this template is forbidden.
- · This file was created with Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.
- · This file is not compatible with Photoshop CS6 and older versions due to its use of artboards.
Color Skin Settings
Selecting a Color Skin
You can select a color skin design after uploading your theme images.
Checking Your Color Skin
We recommend downloading image templates to compare color skin designs before beginning work on your theme images.Download
Setting Background Colors
Free up your design by setting separate background colors for your splash and chat screens.
Using the color skin default
Using separate background color
- · Themes with poor visibility, such as icons that are visibly corrupted and difficult to see or that blend in with the background image.
- · Themes that do not feature good overall design balance (E.g., no unifying theme among icons, icons featuring only text)
- · Images that only contain text (no illustrations)
- · Themes that are duplicates of themes that are already available or currently under review (including simple color-revisions of existing icons)
- · Content that offends public order and morality, is suggestive of under-age drinking or smoking, contain sexual or violent imagery, or may fuel nationalism.
- · Any paid themes should not be used for advertisement purposes. Theme graphics, titles, and text cannot act as advertisements (including announcing sales or release dates) or feature superfluous or unnecessary corporate logos.
- · Requiring a user's personal information or ID in order to purchase a theme is strictly forbidden.
Content that mentions any internet service, messenger app, or similar services, or consists of any characters related to such services may not be sold in the Creators Market.
- · For more details, please see the theme review guidelines.
TOKYO – May 28, 2020 – Background Effect is now available with LINE desktop version 6.0.3 allowing users to virtually change their background in a video call. The latest update also makes these features—Blur Background, Filter and Preview—available to Windows users.
Background effect settings
Six free backgrounds come with the latest version, featuring Brown and other LINE characters, landscape, and various interior decor. Users can also add up to sixteen images of their choice. The new Background Effect allows users to change their background to suit their mood and taste. Select Blur Background*1 from Background Effect Settings to apply a blur effect only to the background.
In addition, Filters *2 change the color (hue) and ambiance, and when used together with Background Effect, users can customize screen appearance as they wish. The Preview*3 screen, displayed when connecting to a group video call, is useful to confirm video settings. Check the actual screen appearance on the Preview screen while changing the Background Effect and Filter settings, and turn camera and mic on/off before joining a group video call. These features help to make video calls more enjoyable as users can present the best of themselves.
Using Background Effect and Filters
*1 *2 Blur Background and Filter features already released for Mac with version 5.23.0. Now available for Windows with version 6.0.3.
*3 Preview feature already released for Mac with LINE version 5.24.0. Now available for Windows with version 6.0.0. Preview screen is displayed only for group video calls before connecting to the call.
Filter settings and Preview page
These features allow users to modify screen appearance and fully enjoy video calls by hiding messy rooms and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Unique backgrounds and filters are great ways to start lively and exciting conversations—leverage the enhanced features to make video call communication more fun and convenient.
While LINE continues to honor its core value of enabling communication among family, friends, and other close relationships, it will provide each and every user with optimized communication and new ways to acquire information as it aims to become a steadfast presence in users' lives.
Major Update on LINE Group Video Call and Voice Call
Screen Share Now Available—Share desktop screen to LINE smartphone version users in group video calls
https://linecorp.com/ja/pr/news/ja/2020/3130 (Japanese only)
Background line app
.How to Use Line App Full Tutorial 
- Fila fit
- Good fnaf costumes
- Accent chairs in beige
- Skyrim pc cost
- Temp tags
- Ibuypower computer
- Georgia retina pc
- Death row staff
- Mimis bundle boutique
- Caleitc stimulus
- J craft guitar