2019 Harley-Davidson® LiveWire™ Electric Motorcycle
THE LOUDEST SOUND YOU HEAR WILL BE YOUR HEART RACING
- 0 TO 60 IN UNDER 3.5 SECONDS. Get instantaneous power the moment you twist the throttle. No clutch to release. No gears to run through. All you do is flick your wrist and take off.
- ESTIMATED 110 MILE RANGE* The LiveWire™ motorcycle features a high voltage battery that produces incredible acceleration. It means plenty of range and torque on tap for unlocking the city.
- TWO EASY WAYS TO CHARGE. Use the onboard Level 1 charger and power cord to connect to any standard household outlet and get a full charge overnight. For a faster charge, visit any public Level 3 DC Fast Charge station.
- H-D™ CONNECT SERVICE**. Meet the world’s most connected motorcycle experience. With cellular telematics connectivity powered by Panasonic®, you can connect remotely through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App. Check bike vitals like battery charge status, see its location on a map, and get security alerts if it’s been bumped, tampered with or moved.
From the muscular shape of the motor to its aggressive stance, LiveWire™ delivers the iconic look you expect from a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Styling + Features
- H-D Revelation™ Powertrain: The permanent magnet electric motor can produce 100 percent of its rated torque instantly – it’s the reason for Livewire’s incredible acceleration. It’s located below the battery to lower the center of gravity for easier handling.
- Lightweight Frame: Lightweight cast aluminum frame is extremely rigid, and contributes to the precise, responsive handling that makes the LiveWire motorcycle a thrill to ride.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension: The high-performance SHOWA front and rear suspension is fully adjustable, so you can dial in comfort and handling with precision for your own riding style.
- H-D® Michelin® Scorcher® Sport Tires: The LiveWire™ motorcycle rides on premium 180mm rear and 120mm front H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® Sport Tires. They were designed exclusively to enhance the ride and handling performance of this ground-breaking machine.
- State-of-the-Art Touchscreen Display: A 4.3 inch, full-color, liquid-crystal, touchscreen display on the all-new LiveWire™ motorcycle keeps you constantly up-to-date on your speed, range and battery status. Customize it even more with information like music, turn-by-turn navigation, alert information and more.
- Customize Your LiveWire™: Coming Soon! Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories to make your LiveWire stand out on the road. You’ll be able to customize your bike with accessories like a speed screen blade, hand and foot controls and more.
When and where will the LiveWire™ motorcycle be available?
The LiveWire™ motorcycle to be available in select dealerships in the Fall of 2019.
What is the range of the LiveWire™?
The high-voltage battery, or RESS, provides an estimated 110 miles of range, measured using the MIC urban-use cycle.
Riding range estimates based on current SAE testing of LiveWire concept motorcycle. Actual riding range will vary based on several factors including weather and driving conditions.
What are the charging options for the LiveWire™ motorcycle?
The LiveWire™ can be charged at any compatible charging station, or with its on-board charger and a standard household outlet.
- Level 1 (standard household outlet): 13 miles range per hour of charged.
- Level 2: LiveWire can be connected to a Level 2 charge unit but will be charged at the Level 1 rate.
- Level 3 (DC Fast Charge): 192 miles range per hour charged.
What kind of connector does the LiveWire™ motorcycle require to use DC Fast charging?
The LiveWire™ can be charged at any compatible charging station using any market specific DC Fast Charge station
- North America: CCS Combo 1/J1772
- Western Europe: CCS Combo 2
What is H-D™ Connect Service?
It is a technology that provides cellular connectivity that can link a LiveWire™ owner with their motorcycle through their smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App.
What are the benefits H-D™ Connect offers me?
H-D™ Connect allows owners to connect remotely to their LiveWire™ motorcycle and allows for viewing of key vehicle health information such as battery charge status. It will also send you security alerts if your bike has been bumped, tampered with or moved. GPS-enabled stolen vehicle tracking provides peace of mind. H-D™ Connect also tells you the location of your parked motorcycle on a map, sends you automated reminders about upcoming vehicle service and a charge station locator.
How much will the H-D™ Connect annual subscription cost?
H-D™ Connect will be free for the first year. After that, there will be a subscription fee.
Will the LiveWire™ motorcycle retain all functionality if I don’t care to subscribe to H-D™ Connect?
Without the subscription that is required to maintain a cellular service, owners will not be able to take advantage of any of the remote status and security features.
Does H-D™ Connect function if the LiveWire™ motorcycle is in a location with no cell service?
Cellular service is required for the H-D™ Connect Service related capabilities to function. Generally, H-D™ Connect will continue to function in areas with lower cellular service quality coverage such as 3G areas.
Will H-D™ Connect be used to gather vehicle data?
Vehicle usage data (anonymized where required) will be collected to improve overall vehicle quality and the rider’s experience. Riders will be able to opt out of the service. Detailed data collection and privacy information will be available at the time of service launch.
2021 Zero DSR NA
2021 Zero DSR NA – Riding Experience Like No Other
Do you need a motorcycle that will allow you to ride to your desired off-road destination without sacrificing comfort? South Sound Motorcycles offers the 2021 Zero DSR NA for sale in Tacoma, WA, to suit all riding styles. The new 2021 Zero DSR NA is a dual-sport motorcycle with an unprecedented combination of revolutionary technology, incredible power, excellent traction, and outstanding comfort. You can experience everything that this most capable adventure-ready electric motorcycle offers by checking our new and used inventory and utilizing the available 2021 Zero DSR NA promotions. We also provide new car finance specials at our Zero Dealership near Puget Sound, Olympia, Seattle, Redmond, Mercer Island, and Renton, WA. Read the 2021 Zero DSR NA review and schedule a test drive with a trustable Zero Motorcycle Dealer like us today.
2021 Zero DSR NA Styling & Interior Features
The new Zero motorcycle for sale features a 19-inch front wheel for better off-road handling. It also comes with a fully adjustable front and rear suspension to improve comfort when riding and to enable you to tackle virtually any terrain. With the efficient and modern dash, the 2021 Zero DSR NA gives you effortless access to the specs you need, including projected recharge time, selected riding profile, power output, speed, and state of charge. You can also view detailed ride stats or add a customizable secondary dashboard by synchronizing the bike with your smartphone.
Additionally, an onboard charger that works well with household outlets is included to help keep the battery charged. You can also stow your items like gloves, wallets, and cell phones in the spacious lockable storage added to the tank. The excellent tires also ensure you shred confidently on anything and enjoy improved handling. Check our extensive lineup of Zero motorcycles and take advantage of the available Zero Motorcycle financing options at the South Sound Motorcycles’ Zero dealership in Washington.
2021 Zero DSR NA Specs
A 100% electric powertrain powers the 2021 Zero DSR NA for sale. With the powerful and energy density Z-Force® battery and powertrain, you will get an outrageous 116 ft-lb of torque to effortlessly and confidently take you to your destination. The clutchless direct drive, swappable battery capacity, and impressive Z-Force® motor help you ride for a long time and get more efficiency and power. Besides, the new Zero motorcycle delivers confident braking both on and off-road with the Bosh anti-lock brake system.
Check out the Zero Motorcycle reviews on our website and choose your dream motorcycle. Come to our dealership to experience the ripping acceleration, comfort, riding styles, and performance this machine offers. You can also bring your bike to South Sound Motorcycles if you need a Zero Motorcycle parts center and Zero Motorcycle service near Puget Sound and other locations we serve in WA.
Contact us about the 2021 Zero DSR NA.
Special stock limit Factory 2019 Toyota Tacoma Steel Wheels 16X7" 6x5.5 & Hankook P245/75R16 Tires Glamorous
caste: scheduled caste (sc)
age: 23 years
education: ba (political science)
Best Motorcycle Tires For 2021
“Keep the rubber side down” is motorcycle speak for either see you later or good luck. Motorcycle tires and two impossibly small rubber contact patches are the only thing between the rider and the road or craggly desert ground. Finding yourself rubber side up is exponentially worse on a motorcycle than in the comparative safety of a four-wheel automobile with its protective cage and airbags, so choosing the right tires is about as important a task as there is for a rider.
The best motorcycle tires, however, are the ones best suited to your bike and your riding style. Customs, choppers and air-cooled Volkswagen-powered trikes aside, the safest and most effective tires are the same type and size as the ones your bike rolled out of the factory with. Going with the exact same tires eliminates the guesswork. Replacements don’t have to be the same brand but they should match the manufacturer’s recommended size for peak performance.
We scoured our Amazon and Revzilla partners for a few picks within traditional motorcycle categories but all the manufacturers featured here offer tires for all types of riders. Unless you’re lucky, the tire sizes shown here won’t fit your wheels, so keep an eye on the size if you decide to order some up some new shoes.Read Less
Tacoma motorcycle tires
When you are looking for professional motorcycle mechanics with a reputation for professional, reliable, and quality service, look no further! Streetscenes Moto Garage is your top quality motorcycle shop in Tacoma, WA and is your go-to place to receive reliable motorcycle service, motorcycle parts, and custom motorcycle work.
We offer experienced and qualified in motorcycle repair, parts, both aftermarket and OEM, accessories, lighting, and audio installation. Whether its cruisers, sports bikes, cafe racers, ADV, sport touring and more...whatever your scene; we can help you. We have won multiple awards including the 2018 NW Harley Davidson Big Bad Bike Best Touring Award as well as the 2018 Buffalo Soldier's Bike Show Best Bagger. We carry the best brands of motorcycle parts including motorcycle tires, motorcycle rims and much more to complete your custom bike work.
Streetscenes Moto Garage is opened Monday - Friday and appointments only on Saturday. If you're in need of the best motorcycle services in Tacoma, give us a call today at Streetscenes Moto Garage and we'll gladly get your motorcycle looking brand new and just the way you want.
You will also be interested:
- Fenders polaris
- Harbor frieght
- 6in ornaments
- Jigsaw home depot
- Nationals replica ring
- Nelson nissan
- Iu calendar 2016
- Sog method for autoflowers
- Gimp airbrush
- Zillow wales ny
- Jefferson county district court wa
- Schx expense ratio
- Rock liquor dispenser