Earning in-game loot while watching your favorite streamers is considered by many to be one of Twitch’s best features.
To do this, you need to connect external accounts to your Twitch account. If you have never done this before, you might not know how to do it.
In this guide, we will explain how this feature works, as well as walk you through linking your accounts so you can be eligible for loot drops while watching streams.
Read on if you are interested in learning how to link your accounts.
What Does Earning “In-Game Loot” Mean?
It’s no secret the majority of Twitch members are gamers, and most gamers love receiving free in-game cosmetics and consumables. This is especially true if it requires no more effort than watching your favorite broadcasters as they stream.
Twitch sometimes makes this possible by hosting promotional events and enabling drops.
On the business side, Twitch benefits from doing this as each new event is born from a successful partnership with another company, in this case, EA (Electronic Arts).
Twitch has an official article explaining everything you need to know about the different types of drops available on the platform.
Why Should I Be Interested In Receiving These Drops and Loot?
Some of the in-game loot you receive from promotional events increases the value of your account, as it can be labeled “limited edition” or something similar, and might be unobtainable in the future.
As a Twitch viewer and gamer, you should not ignore an opportunity to receive drops and in-game loot.
To enjoy these benefits, linking Amazon or Twitch with your EA account is a must. The following sections will tell you how to do exactly that.
Linking Your EA Account To Prime Gaming
Note: Before you begin, it’s important to know that you can only link your EA account to one Prime Gaming account. If you have multiple accounts, be sure that you are linking your primary account. You won’t be able to undo this.
If you are unsure what Prime Gaming is, we have a guide covering this topic in detail to give you a better idea.
With that out of the way, here is what you need to do to successfully link your accounts:
- Open Prime Gaming’s Loot page and find the loot you want to receive. Click Claim Now.
- Click “Go To Electronic Arts” to be redirected to the site.
- When asked if you want to allow EA to access your Amazon account, click Allow.
- Here, you will need to confirm your account. If you have multiple accounts logged in on the same system, make sure you choose the right one by clicking the “Not your account?” option.
- Click Continue and verify your identity.
- Link your accounts, click Return to Amazon and then Complete Claim to finish the process.
You have now successfully linked your EA Account to your Prime Gaming account.
Linking Your EA Account To Twitch
If you don’t have Prime Gaming and instead want to link EA to your Twitch account, follow these steps to do so.
- Go to ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in to your account. If you are already logged in to Twitch, you will be taken directly to a confirmation screen where you need to click Authorize at the bottom.
- If you use a security authenticator, you will need to enter a code before proceeding. Once you have, click Log In. You might receive this code in an e-mail if you don’t use an SMS authenticator or something similar.
- Click Yes, link them to start the process. Moments later, your EA and Twitch accounts will be linked.
- Open your connections tab on Twitch to check that the process was completed successfully. You should now be able to see Electronic Arts under the “Other Connections” tab.
You have successfully linked your EA Account with your Twitch Account. Whenever there are events for drops and loot for EA titles, you will be able to claim them.
If you are a gamer and enjoy free in-game loot, you now know how to connect your accounts and become eligible to receive this content.
You can often receive valuable cosmetics and consumables for games, as well as access new features and gain bonuses for the games you play by linking your accounts, so take the time to do it.
How To Change Your Twitch Username
Bojan is a video-game developer and a tech enthusiast. Combining these two passions allow him to keep you informed on everything that's new in this fast-paced digital world.
'Apex Legends' Twitch Drop: How to Link/Unlink EA Account to Twitch?
Jamie Prada, Tech Times
Starting March 27 until March 28, the much-awaited Twitch drops have officially arrive to "Apex Legends" players. This means, several limited-time items would be available to get, just by watching the series broadcasts of the game's Winter Circuit Playoffs of the "Apex Legends" Global Series competitions.
Here's how to connect your accounts easily.
Link EA account to Twitch
In order to link your EA account to Twitch, you need to make sure that you already have all the log-in details you need.
According to EA website, here are steps you need to do:
- Make sure your Gamertag or PSN ID is linked to your EA Account. (double-check to not repeat the process)
- Go to Twitch and sign in or create an account.
- Make sure you're logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
- Enter your EA Account info on the Connect with Twitch screen and click Next.
- Enter your security code and click Log In.
- Using an App Authenticator, EA will send security code to your phone.
- If you haven't set it up, you'll get your code in your email.
- Click the Yes, link them button to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
- You'll get a notification that you're successfully linked.
- Check your Connections in your Twitch Settings. You should see Electronic Arts listed under Other Connections.
Once you've done all these steps, you've successfully connected your EA account to Twitch.
How to unlink account to Twitch
Let's say, you don't want your old EA account to receive prizes for Twitch drop, you could unlink your account to make a new one.
- Log into your account on ea.com and go to your profile page. Choose the Connections tab, then delink the Amazon profile.
- Click Contact Us at the top of help.ea.com.
- Choose FIFA 21 as your game.
- Pick the platform you play on.
- Click Twitch for the topic.
- Click Account link issue for the issue.
- You'll be taken to a page with the message: Click here if you need to unlink your EA Account from your Twitch account.
Once you've unlinked your EA Account from your Twitch account, you'll need to remove your accounts from Twitch, too.
- Go to twitch.tv.
- Head to Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Scroll down to Other Connections.
- Click Disconnect next to Electronic Arts.
Prizes to get from Twitch drop!
The first announced Twitch drop is all related to Mirage, according to ComicBook. The trickster legend will be dropping Legendary Metal Collector Banner Frame, Rare Number One Banner Pose, Rare Honorable Mention Badge, and Lifetime Wins Tracker.
To make sure you win all these prizes, you need to watch at least four hours of the game. Are you ready?
RELATED ARTICLE: 'Apex Legends' Nintendo Switch Server Down: Battle Royale Free Launch Today
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Tags:Respawn EntertainmentApex legends dropTwitch drophow to link EA account to Twitchlink EA account
- 2009 rx 8 review
- 2019 triple threads
- Detroit motor for sale
- Pictures of army camouflage
- Drivers practice test ohio
How to link a Madden 22 account to Twitch revealed
If you’re desperate to earn some Twitch rewards for Madden 22 then here’s how to link your Madden 22 account and your Twitch account together.
Twitch has become filled with promotional content and the latest thing is to earn drops in the game or through watching announcements and promo streams.
Madden 22 uses this method and many encourage the linking of accounts for a variety of reasons, so here’s how to do it.
How to link a Madden 22 account to Twitch
Firstly, make sure you have an account on both Electronic Arts Madden (EA) and Twitch. Then you have to link your EA account to your Xbox Gamertag or even your PSN ID. This will then make the game be associated with your profile.
Now it’s time to link your Twitch to all of this, this happens through the Twitch server which will authenticate the link and allow access to any rewards or the Prime Gaming drops.
Next, you have to go to this link ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in to both your accounts on Twitch and EA.
Finally, it is time to link them all together, when you go onto the Twitch linking page the site will ask which accounts you want to link. Once you fill out everything it asks and you have clicked the two games to link you have completed the linking process.
Now you will be able to see that you have both the Madden 22 and your Gamertag or PSN profile linked together congratulations.
Simple 6 steps to follow:
- Go to ea.com/twitchlinking
- Allow EA to access your Twitch account ( may need to relog-in).
- Authorise this connection.
- This will take you to EA’s sign-in page. So log in to your EA account.
- See that the accounts listed are the two you want to link.
- Click “Yes, link them” to connect Madden 22 to Twitch.
How to unlink a Madden 22 account to Twitch
Now, this process is a lot simpler than linking the profiles. All you have to do if you want to unlink the accounts is disassociate them from one another.
You do this by heading into the Connections tab on your Twitch account. Now you just click disassociate to remove it from the EA side too.
- TRENDING! Does John Mulaney have kids with his ex-wife?
In other news, Meet TikToker 'agwright1231' as bride's wedding cake fail shocks users
Have something to tell us about this article?Let us know
Here’s how you can link your Amazon Prime and EA accounts to Twitch to get exclusive rewards like FIFA 21 FUT packs.
More and more companies are offering various rewards for their games in exchange for viewing live shows on Twitch. Therefore, having our accounts linked is necessary to activate the drops and thus ensure that these free digital prizes come to fruition. A recent example is that of FIFA 21 and Ultimate Team, which offers various special digital content packages from now until next August and through Amazon Prime Gaming. Due to how confusing the process of connecting our accounts from each of the platforms involved can be, below we will tell you how to achieve it step by step.
How to link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch
Select Connect my Twitch account.
Log into your Amazon account.
Log into your Twitch account and select Confirm.
If you are not a Prime member, you will have to select the option “Start my free 30-day Prime trial period”, since the Amazon Gaming section is linked to the Prime paid subscription and therefore there is no other way to get it.
How to link your Amazon Prime account to Electronic Arts (EA)
Go to ea.com/twitchlinking.
Log in to Twitch if you haven’t already.
Once logged in, it will show you a message to authorize access to your account to Electronic Arts. Do so by clicking the “Authorize” button below.
It will redirect us to EA’s account management page. Log in with the desired account (the one you use in FUT and want to receive rewards).
The last step is to confirm linking EA account with Twitch. If you are sure that you have entered the account details correctly, click the “Yes, link them” button on the right.
If everything went well, it will show you a message that the link was successful (Account linked successfully).
Leonard MansonSours: https://www.somagnews.com/how-can-you-link-your-ea-accounts-with-twitch/
Ea link twitch
Unlink your Prime Gaming and EA Account
Did you link the wrong EA Account to your Prime Gaming account? Disconnecting Electronic Arts from your Amazon account in your Twitch Connection Settings won’t unlink your accounts. You’ll need to follow the steps below.
If you’ve linked an EA Account to a different Prime Gaming account before, you won’t be able to link it to a new one.
- Log in to your EA Account. If you’re already logged in, it will take you to the EA Help homepage.
- Click Contact Us at the top of any page on EA Help.
- Search for any of the games you get Prime Gaming rewards for.
- Pick the platform that you play on.
- Click Manage my account for the topic.
- Click Account linking issue for the issue.
- Click Select contact option.
- Click the link that says, click here to unlink with our tool.
If it worked you’ll get a message that says “Your EA Account and Twitch account have been unlinked.”
Unlink your Twitch account
- Go to twitch.tv.
- Go to your Settings.
- Click Connections.
- Scroll down to Other connections.
- Click Disconnect next to Electronic Arts.
- Bergara replacement barrel
- New pioneer receiver
- Seat geek tickets
- Weather wellfleet, ma 02667
- Stellar ledger live
- Nrotc facebook
- Motivational iphone cases
- Ktul weather