Very bad service
Very bad service , No answers on phone calls and they took money from my account even i notified them that i have closed my Square account . Do not use them
Absolutely no customer service…
Absolutely no customer service whatsoever. I have sent 7 emails without reply as I wait to publish my site. Everyday it is not published it is costing me money. Avoid wasting your time with this company, they have no interest in their customers after you've paid.
Weebly broke my website
Horror! Weebly were a good web-building site until recently: their money managers Square invited renewal fee for my site (which had not lapsed) but the payment page just did not work. Tried two good debit cards. After many unanswered support calls, nice Victoria took a 'manual payment' through Paypal. This failed as well. Desperate, I upped online to two years Pro and got an email saying payment received... but my website was blank. In total, it took three weeks and many hours of fruitless emailing to get back to normality.
I like this site but they scammed me on…
I like this site but they scammed me on their promo deal. They solicited me a known coach to buy a package site for my business client and then put it in a personal site with limitations that they said we would get with promo. we contacted them hundreds of times filed with BBB and they promised to fix never did. We can't email our subscribers. they have their logo showing which is not what we paid for we paid for a whole year and a domain for the business now they won't honor the promises. apps are scammy they say its free with our plan but when we try to add the weebly site trys to make us pay again the same price and block us trying to make us upgrade when we are supposed to already be on that plan. please do something.
I have now been on with support for the…
I have now been on with support for the last 90 minutes, passed to 3 different people. Not one of them knows what they are doing. I have to repeat and spell out my email to them several times and still they can not get into my account. Even when I do it phonetically.
Please hire smarter people who are tech savvy.
Update now they dropped my call. after almost 2 hrs on the phone
Weebly Does Right by a Customer
UPDATE: Weebly stepped up to the plate and did the right thing by providing good customer service and resolving this issue promptly. I look forward to being a happy customer for many more years. Thank You Dale, at Weebly. (Previous 1-star review: Be VERY Careful with Weebly!!! Weebly has hosted my websites for more than 10 years. I had a Pro account for most if not all of those years. They downgraded my accounts to "free". They said they sent me emails about renewing but I never received one single email from them. I offered to provide a sworn affidavit to that effect. I have autopaid for all those years with no problem - all of a sudden a downgrade. They say they cannot reinstate me to the Pro account at my previous grandfathered rate, just the "current" rate. I believe they "can", they are just refusing to do so. So they "say" they sent an email, "say" that I never responded and then are "justified" in downgrading my accounts, but will be happy to restore them at the "current" rate. Hmmm........I wonder how many other people this "situation" has happened to.)
Been with Weebly for many years
Been with Weebly for many years. Recently they made a change in how you add options to product sold. New way is called Global Options. When they did this all my options disappeared. I had to go in and delete all, remove any detail listing the options on every item. Ask for help and received no detail other than they will look at it. Went back in and added my options back into the new system. Worked for a few hours and then same issue. Back in again to remove all. This took many hours. This has been over 2 weeks ago. All I get is a update every few days saying they are working on it. They say it is a “bug”. Very frustrating. Why would it take this long for a web site company (Supposedly IT Professionals) to figure this out. In the mean time my business is suffering.
Rude and awful
Terrible customer service. Bought two services, didnt like them, requested a refund, they refunded me and then took the same amount of money right back out of my account. When I sent the bank statement as requested they proceeded to tell me I dont know how to read my own bank statement and they didnt remove the money despite seeing an obvious balance decrease. The rep talked to me like I was stupid and wont try to resolve the issue.
Lost every 301 redirect. No support
Whiles it’s easy to use when things go wrong it is almost impossible to drill down in the help to find a human.
We have just mysteriously lost our SEO, 301 redirects and header and footer coding and no one seems able to help restore these.
We now have old links where we had set up redirects ending in 404s.
After everything we have endured over this time now this.
I’ve been with Weebly for over 10 years and increasingly the updating of options has slowed and so to has support.
F-SAD Been with Weebly for years
F-SAD Been with Weebly for years, but Post Covid they are Incompetant with Account Recovery, now that their managed or owned by Square. I sent in proof an they still playing dumb and cant seem to reset after my account 3 weeks. Yes 3 weeks..If I was operating a store I would sue them. They no longer are the same company and I believe theres a reason for them not having access to customer login account info. I gave them the same email they claim didnt match to a website, I had to send them a screen shot of my own page WOW. Thats a F and a telling sign that they have lost, did not secure or inherent my account info..this negligence will put you out of business BEWARE!!! New day, New Web Host Everyone!!!!
Blocks Visitors from Several Countries Without any Warning to Developers
I have been using Weebly for years. My website needs to be accessed by people all over the world. I recently learned that several people couldn’t access my site. Weebly explained that people in certain countries are blocked from accessing Weebly sites! I have since discovered that these countries are mostly developing countries that Weebly considers security risks. Now using Weebly is useless to me because so many people around the world cannot access my site. If you have a site that needs to be accessed globally, steer clear of Weebly.
Slow to respond to urgent issues
Contacted them on April 6th to inquire about a reseller's account and after several weeks of silence, non-returned emails, back and forth with their Twitter account, they finally afford a one sentence response: The reseller program is full.
Why did it take nearly a month to provide this simple statement?! What a complete and colossal waste of time. Don't expect timely responses from them if your matter is urgent.
SUDDENLY 7-9 domanes
I have been charged for 7-9 domanes I haven't ordered. They have payed back for 5 domanes but there are stil 2 in janyary missing. I shall be the first to let you know if the company have been spammed and pay me what they owe.
Never ever weebly. Com
Worst site as I had purchase a product which was advertised through this site,had requested weebly to provide some more evidence so can be sent over to fraud and cyber crime but neither responded........ Useless
I must say please do go for this site in uk
Is Weebly your business?
Claim your profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today!Claim your free business account
Over 50 million artists, makers and creative entrepreneurs around the world have already created a website or online store using Weebly. Enjoy the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business, website or blog directly from your iPhone or iPad, wherever, whenever. Enjoy a simplified process of building your site with our easy drag and drop builder. Tell your unique story and build your brand with Weebly.
"Weebly's clear, usable interface, attractive themes, strong commerce features, mobile capabilities, and site portability earned it a PCMag Editors' Choice for modern site builders." - PC Mag
“They have extended their reach into a full-service platform that provides not only organization and design, but ecommerce, a new robust app center for third party plugins, analytics, cloud hosting, and most recently, completely new mobile apps for site editing on the go.” - Forbes
iPhone & iPad Features:
Create your online store:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Add products to your site using images directly from your photo library
• Customize your site with fully responsive online store themes offered on Weebly desktop
Create your website:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Upload images directly from your photo library, select from a wide range of text, media and design elements
• Customize your site with the same free, responsive themes offered on Weebly desktop
See all your activity in one place
• Monitor all of your site activity in real-time from the Site Dashboard
• See more detailed stats on site traffic, store orders, form entries, and more from the Insights tab
Run your business from anywhere
• Build and manage your online store from anywhere.
• Process and fulfill orders, add products, check inventory, and receive notifications when a new order is placed
Create a blog and stay connected to your visitors
• Publish your thoughts with the blog post editor
• Instantly respond to blog comments and form entries, reply to customer inquiries and stay connected to your followers from anywhere
• Never travel far from your loyal readers, customers and fans
• Capture updates in offline mode
• Save and sync work across all devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile
• Connect: monthly subscription of $6.99 or yearly subscription of $47.99 per year
• Starter: monthly subscription of $13.99 or yearly subscription of $99.99 per year
• Pro: monthly subscription of $17.99 or yearly subscription of $149.99 per year
• Business: monthly subscription of $34.99 or yearly subscription of $299.99 per year
• Performance: monthly subscription of $45.99 or yearly subscription of $449.99 per year
Your subscription will automatically renew in a month or yearly, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period based on the pricing above.
Weebly's terms of service: https://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
Love and hate
I have a love and hate relationship with Weebly while I been using Weebly as my website provider for my online business I like that aspect not the part that I don’t like it’s because I find it difficult to contact customer service they should really have a line to help registered businesses I pay a good amount for this. My other issue that makes me want to change is all the updated without giving us business owners a heads up. Second the NOTIFICATIONS!! Is what upsets me the most I have not been receiving Weebly notification for my sales in a long time it comes on then every time when there’s an iOS update it disappears then comes back on this on and off the notification is what is going to force me to change I love the cashing sound because I know when an order comes in. So the bottom line if they stay up to date with the notification I will stick with them otherwise I will have to find another website provider after so many years.
Update: Problem fixed thank you for listening just change to 5 stars
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need assistance in the future. https://bit.ly/3rZ8mL1
Stuck with Them for my Whole Portfolio
Every time I start wondering If my problems are because of my site provider, I get my weebly team on the phone, and I learn something new about this powerful company. If I could rate them 4.7 I would... the only reason is there are SMALL nuances that their functionality misses at times. For instance, taking a custom order and completely structuring the look of the order page. They say your biggest enemy can be yourself, and weeblys templates and supreme product do the heavy lifting when I would have been left to overthink my design on WordPress or a similar sandbox site builder. I highly recommend this web provider for ALL small businesses... and even for the bigger companies of 100 employees plus. They’re simply too good to pass up for the price, and their app market makes up for 90% of the problems you couldn’t fix with just weebly.
Highly recommend to all of my web clients.
I made my website perfectly fine then this happens
So my grade created an organization and wanted me to create a website I said sure and so I found this app and downloaded it. Everything was fine and then they wanted me to present it to everyone in the entire grade. I said OK, but then I needed to add a very important part. So I put it in tand then it was loading. I waited for 20 minutes and nothing happened. I decided to turn my power off for 2 minutes and then turn it back on. Nothing happened. I was getting pretty nervous and needed to present it in a couple of minutes. I decided to double tap my home button and close all my applications. Still, nothing happened. I couldn't add the thing that I needed to add so I just didn't know what to do. I went on safari to see my website and it said "not found". I got so frustrated because I was going to present in 20 seconds. They canceled the presentation and we had to get rid of the entire organization. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO ANNOYING! THEY ARE PROBABLY NOT EVEN GOING TO REPLY TO ME BECAUSE THEY ONLY REPLY TO PEOPLE THAT SAY THE APP WAS GREAT. EVEN IF THEY DO THEIR GONNA SAY "OH WE WILL FIX IT" BUT NOT EVEN DO ANYTHING! IF YOU WERE THINKING ON GETTING THIS, DON'T. IT'S GOING TO WORK EXTREMELY WELL ONCE YOU GET IT AND YOU MOST LIKELY END UP BUYING STUFF IN THE APP, THEN THEY WILL LET IT NOT LOAD AND SCAM YOU!
We're sorry to hear that you were not able to share the website you created. We don't have a way to access your information through this app, but you are more than welcome to reach out to our support team to troubleshoot. https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Weebly, Inc.
- 219.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Weebly, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weebly Starter Plan - 1 Month$13.99
- Weebly Connect Plan - 1 Month$6.99
- Weebly Pro Plan - 1 Month$17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Web hosting service
Weebly () is a web hosting service, headquartered in San Francisco. Weebly is a subsidiary of Square, Inc.
Weebly was founded in 2006 by Chief Executive Officer David Rusenko, Chief Technology Officer Chris Fanini, and former Chief Product Officer Dan Veltri. Rusenko and Fanini both attended the College of Information Sciences and Technology at Pennsylvania State University (Penn State) while Veltri attended the university's Smeal College of Business. At the time, Penn State required all students to maintain an Internet portfolio, so they built upon this idea and created software that made it easy for anyone to build a personal website.
Formal development of Weebly began in January 2006. The invitational beta release was announced in June 2006. The official private-beta launched in September 2006.
Also in 2007, Weebly raised a US$650,000 financing round from several angel investors, including Ron Conway, Steve Anderson, Mike Maples, and Paul Buchheit. In 2011, Weebly raised a growth-stage round from Sequoia Capital and added Roelof Botha to its board of directors. In April 2014, Weebly raised $35 million in Series C funding from Sequoia Capital and Tencent Holdings Ltd.
In early 2018, co-founder Dan Veltri left the company to pursue other interests.
In March 2007, Weebly re-launched with its "WYSIWYG" editing interface. In 2008 Weebly added "Pro" accounts and Google AdSense monetization features, as well as compatibility with Google Chrome and Safari. In 2010, the company added French, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese languages.In April 2016, Weebly integrated JotForm software on its services. On October 1, 2015, Weebly Carbon was released to allow plugin integration among other features. In 2016, Weebly began to focus in on its ecommerce offerings with the release of Weebly 4 and Weebly Promote, an integrated marketing tool.
As more sellers began using the company, the company created features for one click taxes, integrations with Shippo to streamline the shipping process, Facebook Ad creator, integrated email marketing and lead capture, abandoned cart features, the release of Mobile 5.0 to help sellers run their store from anywhere and deep integrations with Square payment processing.
During its initial startup years, Weebly received criticism for its lack of CSS/HTML editing support, and in 2009 added this functionality.
Rusenko stated in August 2013 that the company signed a lease for a 36,000 square feet (3,300 m2) warehouse in San Francisco, based on an expectation of ongoing growth. The new office will house the majority of a global team of 600 employees in 2014 when it moves into the property. As of August 25, 2013, Weebly had 80 employees and was based in an 11,000 square feet (1,000 m2) space in the Pacific Heights area of San Francisco. In October 2015, Weebly announced it would open a Berlin office in late 2015/early 2016 to offer European-based support and marketing.
Acquisition by Square
On April 26, 2018, Square, Inc. announced it would acquire Weebly for approximately $365 million in cash and stock. On acquisition in April 2018, Weebly had "millions of customers and more than 625,000 paid subscribers. The Weebly acquisition was completed on June 4, 2018.
Weebly's free online website creator uses a simple widget-based site builder that operates in the web browser. All the site elements are drag-and-drop, and it automatically generates a mobile version of each website. Storage is unlimited, but the service restricts individual file sizes. Consumers are given the option to have any url ending in .weebly.com, .com, .net, .org, .co, .info, or .us. (example.weebly.com)
Android and iPhone apps are available that allow users to monitor their website traffic statistics, update blog posts and respond to comments, and add or update products if the user has an e-commerce online store. Basic features for blogging and e-Commerce are supported: as of 2018, site owners could develop simple stores with payments through either PayPal, Stripe or Authorize.net. Users can choose to incorporate advertisements in their pages, and visitor statistics can be tracked through an in-house tracking tool or Google Analytics. Weebly also has integrated newsletter marketing features.
As of 2020, Weebly was offered in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Turkish.
Public relations and sponsorship
In April 2012, Weebly co-sponsored a hackathon hosted by Pennsylvania State University titled the "PSUhackathon." Rusenko and Fanini, who are both alumni of the College of Information Sciences and Technology, spoke at and judged the event.
Awards and recognition
TIME listed Weebly among the 50 Best Websites of 2007. In 2011, Business Insider included Weebly into its "15 Cool New Apps That Are Crushing It On Chrome" list. Also in 2011, David Rusenko, Weebly's CEO and co-founder, earned a spot in Forbes' "30 Under 30: social/mobile" list.
In December 2014, the Indian government blocked Weebly in India, due to fears that ISIS propaganda was being spread through the site. On December 31, the site was again made available throughout India.
Weebly also applies censorship to its availability with a wide selection of geoblocked countries where Weebly is unavailable to internet users. Site owners are unable to login from these geoblocked locations to administer the site just as internet users cannot reach the site. According to Weebly official support forum, the exact list of blocked countries is secret, but the employees confirmed blocking of Côte d'Ivoire, Iran, Russia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine, as well as much of Middle East, West and Central Africa.
- ^Ha, Anthony (April 26, 2018). "Square is acquiring website builder Weebly for $365M". TechCrunch. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^ abcLevy, Steven (May 20, 2007). "A Boot Camp for the Next Tech Billionaires". Newsweek. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^Guynn, Jessica (June 10, 2008). "Weeblies aren't wobbling". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^Veltri, Dan (June 29, 2006). "Exciting Developments" (Press release). Weebly. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^"Weebly private-beta launch" (Press release). Weebly. September 12, 2006. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^ abRobinson, Blake (May 9, 2007). "Weebly Launches blog Platform, Closes $650K Investment". TechCrunch. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^Botha, Roelof. "Weebly: What we do". SEQUOIA Capital. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^Adewumi, David (June 10, 2008). "Weebly, a Simple web page creator,launches Adsense feature and pro accounts". Venture Beat. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^Ha, Anthony (February 24, 2010). "Simple website builder Weebly goes international". VentureBeat. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^Roy, Rohit (1 April 2016). "Weebly Users Gain Access to Easy-to-use Form-Creator JotForm". Martech Advisor.
- ^"How Weebly 4 Is Leading An E-commerce Revolution". www.forbes.com. Retrieved 2018-04-25.
- ^Empson, Rip (25 August 2013). "As Wix Heads Toward IPO, Weebly Looks To Expand With Big New SF Headquarters, Plans To Add 500+ Employees". TechCrunch. AOL Inc. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- ^"Square to Acquire Weebly". Square, Inc. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- ^ abGagliordi, Natalie (April 26, 2018). "Square buys website builder Weebly for $365 million". ZDNet. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^"Square Updates Second Quarter and Full Year 2018 Guidance". Square. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- ^ abcMary Murray Buner (July 8, 2007). "50 Best Websites 2007". TIME Specials. Archived from the original on July 12, 2007. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- ^ abcdWeebly,Inc (September 19, 2012). "Weebly". iTunes Store. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^Johnston, Mike (July 6, 2012). "Weebly Review-The Website Builder that makes Web Design Fun". CMS Critic. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^ abRussell, Kate (February 15, 2008). "Webscape". BBC News. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- ^"iPhone and Android Apps". Weebly. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- ^"12 Best Free Website Builders". Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- ^Williams, Alex (January 9, 2020). "10 Best Website Builders (UK) in 2020". hostingdata.co.uk. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^"Company Info". Weebly. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^PSUhackathon (April 27, 2012). "Sponsorship & Judges". /psuhackathon.com. Archived from the original on April 27, 2012. Retrieved January 19, 2020.
- ^Hamburger, Ellis (May 17, 2011). "15 Cool New Apps That Are Crushing It On Chrome". Business Insider. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- ^"30 Under 30:Social/Mobile". Forbes. 2011. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- ^Stone, Jeff. "Vimeo, DailyMotion, Pastebin Among Sites Blocked In India For 'Anti-India' Content From ISIS". International Business Times.
- ^Sharma, Ravi (January 2, 2015). "Indian government unblocks Vimeo, Dailymotion, 2 other websites". The Times of India.
- ^"Weebly doesn't work in Russia".
.JARUHA - Nowa Płyta z Mantrami Sławiańskimi 432 Hz - Wspieraj powstawanie albumu !
- Suzuki quadrunner 250
- Xoom android update
- Comenity williams sonoma
- Marine varnish matte
- Jacky cheung album
- Readyapi price
- Emerson tv reviews 32 inch
- Gonorrhea pictures
- Mndot crash reports
- Chiropractor emmaus