2002-2021 Nissan Altima Brake Rotor - Rear - Centric 120.42073
This Centric Brake Rotor can be used on Nissan Altimas from '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08 and '09. Whenever brake pads are replaced, Brake Rotors need to be assessed at the same time since a faulty rotor may cause a failure of control or braking power. A functional Brake Rotor is manufactured to supply resistance between the pads and brake caliper, helping the vehicle to slow down. To avoid damage to your car's Brake Rotor you should be sure to regularly inspect and take care of the wear level of the rotors and shoes, for those components protect the rotors from corrosion. An auto's Brake Rotors are strong metal discs connected to the car's wheels which stop the car after the brakes clamp against them. Nissan Altimas from 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 will work with this part. Different vehicles probably will not be compatible, and this replacement part is not intended to be installed in other makes and models.
Description: Nissan Altima Rear Brake Rotor. Brand: Centric. Fits Years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. Centric Premium Disc Brake Rotors - 120.42073
Call To Order: 1-800-541-9352
Mon-Fri 8am-10pm EST | Sat-Sun 8am-8pm EST
received parts in a timely manner and was very satisfied.
Nissan Altima Maxima Front & Rear Ceramic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit TRQ BKA11163
This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
FREE Shipping is standard on Orders shipped to the lower 48 States (Contiguous United States). Standard shipping charges apply to Hawaii, Alaska and US Territories.
Shipping is not available to a P.O. Box, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, or Canada for this item.
Expedited is available on checkout to the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
How to Replace Rear Brakes 02-18 Nissan Altima
Check out this video to learn how to replace the front brakes on your 02-06 Nissan Altima. Doing it yourself is a great way to save money!
step 1 : Remove the wheel
- Loosen your lug nuts with a 19 mm socket and breaker bar
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts the rest of the way and set the wheel aside.
step 2 : Inspect and remove the brakes
- Observe the thickness of your brake pads.
- Inspect your rotors for excessive wear or deep gouges.
- Loosen the caliper bolt with a 14 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper pistons some and remove the caliper.
- Unbolt the 19 mm caliper bracket bolts.
- Remove the rotor and pop the plug out of the rotor.
step 3 : Install the new disc brakes
- Hit the emergency brake with brake cleaner.
- Clean your new rotor with brake cleaner (mineral spirits would work just as well)
- Install the brake rotor onto the vehicle and replace the little access plug.
- Mount the caliper bracket and torque the 19 mm bolts to 85-90 ft lbs
- Use a C-clamp to compress the caliper.
- Install the brake pads, dabbing a bit of anti-seize grease on the edges to get it in.
- Push the caliper into place and bolt it down with your 14 mm socket.
- Torque the 14 mm bolt to 25 ft lbs.
step 4 : Mount the wheel
- Put the wheel on the vehicle.
- Hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Torque your lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
We're offline for a tune-up, we'll be up and running smoothly very soon.
In the meantime, here are some other options available:
Advance Auto Parts store
We appreciate your patience – on your next visit, use coupon code PS20 for 20% off your purchase.
We look forward to serving you,
The Advance Team
Brakes 2004 nissan altima
.nissan front brakes locking up - altima
You will also like:
- Knowledge insead
- Lion fighting anaconda
- Chemistry cube
- Central utah land for sale
- Dream ordovician
- Bulk beet seeds
- Megaman 2 remix
- Alex s guitarist
- Island on lake travis condos
- Wayfair modern bookshelf
- Washing machine panel
- Sonos connect ebay