Quotes containing the word incomplete
1. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
2. But that's how memory works,"Bitterblue said quietly. "Things disappear without your permission, then come back again without your permission."And sometimes they came back incomplete and warped.
- Kristin Cashore, Bitterblue
3. Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
- Edmond de Goncourt
adjective. ['ˌɪnkəmˈpliːt'] not yet finished.
Antonyms of INCOMPLETE
- unflawed, able, rank, clean, faultless, perfect, unblemished, sound, unimpaired, connected, realised, excellent, kept, definite, working, fleshed out, downright, thoroughgoing, total, accurate, enough, sheer, completed, finished, competent, continuous, correct, conclusive, satisfactory, certain, self-contained, sure, dead, undamaged, thorough, utter, ample, all, uninjured, all-out, full-clad, integral, full-blown, out-and-out, full-scale, superfluous, right-down, decisive, exhaustive, sufficient, impartial, whole, flawless, unbroken, stand-alone, pure, excessive, accomplished, intact, entire, strong, good, complete, absolute, allover, adequate, hearty, realized, unmarred.
Examples of usage:
Ihavepreferredtoleave my mindincomplete, that is my affair, andeveryone is freetoembark either on a greatshipinfullsail, or on a fisherman's vessel. "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters" by George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie
The inscription seems tobeincomplete, somewordsmayhave been engravedonanotherstoneandlost. "Notice of Runic Inscriptions Discovered during Recent Excavations in the Orkneys" by James Farrer
Onemightalmostsay they seemed tobeincomplete, andthatwelllighted. "The Physiology of Taste" by Brillat Savarin
Top resources with antonyms for INCOMPLETE:
Can a High School Graduate Be Denied College? | The Classroom ...Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Can a High ... Colleges will deny admission to students with incomplete application packets.
incomplete synonym | English synonyms dictionary | Reversoincomplete synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition , see also 'incompetent',incompetence',income',incompatible', Reverso ...
imcomplete at Dumbtionary.comThe word listed above (incomplete) is probably the correct spelling for the word that you entered ... Synonyms and antonyms of incomplete at Thesaurus.com
incomplete - Meaning in Hindi - incomplete in Hindi - Shabdkosh ...incomplete - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of incomplete in Hindi ... political consequences of incomplete military success ... Antonyms of incomplete.
incomplete - WiktionaryAntonyms. complete.
- Pear tree graduation
- Stryker delta frame
- Tiktok movie hack
- Dokkan battle jp google play
- Mainstays sheets queen
Make way for success
MACKEMS WILL AVOID LEAGUE RAP
Anatomical variations in conduit of vertebral artery in atlas
INTERNAL MARKET/ENERGY : UK, BULGARIA AND ESTONIA TAKEN TO COURT
Glimpse into village life
The role of Misoprostol in scaling up postabortion care
Robotically controlled vacuum nest
AV8B upgrade sees first flight
Antonyms for incomplete
Antonyms for (adj) incomplete
Main entry: uncomplete, incomplete
Definition: not complete or total; not completed
Usage:an incomplete account of his life; political consequences of incomplete military success; an incomplete forward pass
Definition: having every necessary or normal part or component or step
Definition: showing lack of favoritism
Definition: (of siblings) having the same parents
Definition: not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
Definition: (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
Definition: marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
Main entry: uncompleted, incomplete
Definition: not yet finished
Usage:his thesis is still incomplete; an uncompleted play
Definition: ended or brought to an end
Definition: (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state
Visual thesaurus for incomplete
- 2018 suzuki 200 outboard price
- Matte black dome light
- Elise joan quotes
- 2009 tdi jetta
- 99 toll road phone number
- Pinterest animal drawings
- Dil diyan gallan meaning
- 2 pics quiz answers