KARL STORZ ENDOSCOPY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 02 Feb, 1998. It's a private unlisted company and is classified as'company limited by shares'.
Company's authorized capital stands at Rs 300.0 lakhs and has 76.0% paid-up capital which is Rs 228.0 lakhs. Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 29 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited is majorly in Manufacturing (Machinery & Equipments) business from last 23 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are DR H C MULT SYBILL RENATE STORZ, KARL CHRISTIAN STORZ and DIWAKER RANA .
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited registered address is 11th Floor, Dr. Gopal Das Bhawan 28, Barakhamba Road New Delhi Central Delhi DL 110001 IN.
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited Details
|Date of Incorporation||02 Feb, 1998|
|Company Category||Company limited by Shares|
|Company Sub-category||Non-govt company|
|Business Activity||Manufacturing (Machinery & Equipments)|
|Authorized Capital||300.0 lakhs|
|Paid-up Capital||228.0 lakhs|
|Paid-up Capital %||76.0|
|Registrar Office City||Delhi|
|AGM last held on||29 Sep, 2017|
|Balance Sheet last updated on||31 Mar, 2017|
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited News
Bank of India cuts home, vehicle loan rates
With this cut, the interest rate on home loans starts at 6.50 per cent against earlier 6.85 per cent, and at 6.85 per cent against 7.35 per cent prior on vehicle loans, the bank said in a release.
Nestle India Q3 Preview: Profit may rise 5-11% on strong demand
Phillip Capital expects Nestle India to report 11.2 per cent YoY rise in net profit Rs 652.60 crore for the third quarter compared with Rs 587.10 crore in the year-ago quarter. Sales are seen rising 12.9 per cent YoY to Rs 3,981.10 crore from Rs 3,525.40 crore. Ebitda margin may fall 26 basis points YoY to 24.8 per cent from 25.1 per cent.
Sri Lanka seeks $500 mn loan from India for fuel purchase
The state-run Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) owes nearly USD 3.3 billion to the two main government banks -- Bank of Ceylon and People's Bank. The state oil distributors imports crude from the Middle East and refined products from other areas, including Singapore.
View: Economic decoupling to self-strengthening, how India can rise to China challenge
The Indian response must first of all concentrate on self-strengthening. The military reforms initiated in 2020 would constitute a good beginning. The risk of China-Pakistan collusive action and Pakistan’s increasing significance in China’s global strategy require our military strategy to cater to the worst-case scenario of a two-front war under the nuclear shadow, by building and bringing into play our strengths in the maritime domain as well as on land and in the air.
* Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 2019, Company/LLP Data, (Government of India administrative body to govern and regulate corporate affairs through the Companies Act 1956 & 2013 including other allied Acts, Bills and Rules) http://www.mca.gov.in/, Updated as on 04 Dec, 2018.
Please Note: Data on this page may not be updated vis-à-vis company’s current credentials.
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited Directors
DR H C MULT SYBILL RENATE STORZ
APPOINTMENT DATE: 07 Jul, 1998
KARL CHRISTIAN STORZ
APPOINTMENT DATE: 07 Jul, 1998
APPOINTMENT DATE: 15 Jun, 2015
Karl Storz Endoscopy India Private Limited Contact Details
|11th Floor, Dr. Gopal Das Bhawan 28, Barakhamba Road New Delhi Central Delhi DL 110001 IN|
KARL STORZ NDTec: Stock sales - Welcome to our marketplace!
- Home |
- News |
KARL STORZ NDTec now offers a large range of industrial endoscopy products as a special sales promotion: From video endoscopes to rigid and flexible endoscopes, cameras, monitors, light sources and accessories of all kinds. Endoscopes and endoscope kits - interchangeable lenses, mounts, tripods, cases and much more .... and all on very favorable terms!
Discover our marketplace and our world of endoscopy! You can get easy access directly from our homepage. The offers are clearly arranged by product category and contain all the information you need.
Contact us today and you will receive your personal access data immediately. Let us know which product you are interested in and we will answer your request as soon as possible.
To get your login, please contact: [email protected] or call Ulrich Kornatzki at +49 171 4268337.
Karl Storz SE
Karl Storz SE & Co. KG is a German medical device company that manufactures and sells endoscopes and surgical instruments. It was founded in Tuttlingen by Dr. Karl Storz in 1945. The company is privately owned; Storz' daughter, Sybill, took over running the company after Storz died in 1996.
The company was one of the first to introduce an endoscope that delivered light using fiber optics, in 1963.: 382 : 3274–75 It also licensed the patent for the Hopkinsrelay lens and introduced endoscopes including such lenses in 1965.: 3275
As of 2012 it employed around 5,800 people worldwide and had annual sales of around 1 billion euros.
In 2017 it was the subject of several lawsuits concerning deaths following use of morcellators that it sold; in 2014 the FDA had advised that these devices should be withdrawn from the market due to the risk of spreading cancer and while Ethicon, the market leader, had withdrawn their devices, Karl Storz had not. It 2017 it changed its corporate form from GmbH to Societas Europaea.
It has a US subsidiary called Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc. that was founded in 1971, and a group focused on industrial products like borescopes called Karl Storz Industrial Group.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy Canada Ltd. was established in December 1995 to offer Canadian customers even more direct support.
- ^Nezhat, Camran (2005). "Chapter 19. 1960's". Nezhat's History of Endoscopy. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. Archived from the original on 2018-07-27. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- ^ abBerci, G; Cuschieri, A (December 1996). "Karl Storz, 1911-1996. A remembrance". Surgical Endoscopy. 10 (12): 1123. doi:10.1007/s004649900261. PMID 8939825.
- ^ abMöllers, Ludger (9 December 2012). "Karl Storz: Schwäbischer Pionier und Firmengründer". Schwäbische.de (in German). Archived from the original on 6 July 2015.
- ^Gelijns, Annetine C.; Rosenberg, Nathan (1995). "Chapter 4: From the Scalpel to the Scope: Endoscopic Innovations in Gastroenterology, Gynecology, and Surgery". In Rosenberg, N; Gelijns, AC; Dawkins, H (eds.). Sources of Medical Technology: Universities and Industry. National Academies Press (US).
- ^Leonhard, Martin; Irion, Klaus-Martin (2011). "Endoscopy". Springer handbook of Medical Technology. Berlin: Springer. pp. 379–403. ISBN .
- ^ abLautemann, Kerstin; Leonhard, Martin; Stern, Regina; Heda, Jennifer (2014). "Chapter 264: Instrumentation for Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine". In Doral, M.N.; Karlsson, J. (eds.). Sports Injuries: Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment and Rehabilitation (2nd ed.). Berlin: Springer Berlin. pp. 3273–3291. ISBN .
- ^Ong, Matthew Bin Han (21 July 2017). "Anti-morcellation advocate files "wrongful death" suit against Karl Storz and Brigham & Women's Hospital". The Cancer Letter.
- ^"Press Release: KARL STORZ decides for future-looking legal form". KARL STORZ. 20 August 2017.
- ^"Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- ^Careless, James (June–July 2015). "Today's Cutting-Edge Borescopes: A Sampling of What's Available"(PDF). Aviation Maintenance.
- ^"KARL STORZ Endoscopy Canada Ltd". September 7, 2020.
KARL STORZ Industrial Endoscopes
KARL STORZ offers an extensive endoscopic product portfolio for non-destructive visual inspection and testing for quality assurance, maintenance, production, or research.
With a variety of rigid and flexible endoscopes as well as videoscopes with the unique MULTIPOINT laser based Measurement Technology KARL STORZ offers you the right endoscope for any application.
‐Your Focus, Our Scope ‐
|Borescopes||・Rigid borescopes with diameters from 1.6 - 8 mm|
・Semi-rigid borescopes diameter 1 - 1.6 mm
・Up to 1.5 m in length
・HOPKINS® rod lens system
|Flexoscopes||・Flexible scopes with diameters from 0.5 - 9 mm|
・2-way or 4-way deflection
・Up to 1.8 m in length
・Image transmission via optical coherent fibre bundles
|Videoscopes||・Flexible videoscopes with diameters from 3.8 - 8 mm|
・Up to 7.5 m in length
・'See & Measure' MULTIPOINT Laser Measurement system – no lens change necessary
・High-performance image sensor
|Light Sources||・Cold light source|
・Ultra long operating life LED or Ultra high intensity Xenon gas bulbs
・Power levels ranging from 5 W LED to 300 W Xenon
|Measuring Systems and Documentation||・15” screen size|
・Integrated Long life high intensity LED light source
・MULTIPOINT Laser Measurement system for height, length, area, line-to-point and depth measurements
These offer the following features:
• Outstanding image quality
• Mutually compatible product range
• Worldwide customer service
Storz stock karl
.How to Program a Karl Storz Camera Head
You will also like:
- Hope phora
- 2013 silverado dash replacement
- Family frustration quotes
- Tdcj sanchez unit
- Gardening books by black authors
- Crackle not working on roku
- 11 24 angel number